High-quality warp and weft yarns are an important factor in weaving products, and good temperature and humidity are the conditions to reduce the efficiency of weaving defects. If the warp and weft yarns are good and the workshop temperature is unqualified, yarn breakage or warp fuzz will occur. Weft yarn is winded or blown off due to unstable temperature. If the workshop temperature is normal and the quality of warp and weft yarns is not good, the defects will also increase and the efficiency will decrease. Therefore, in the weaving process, the relationship between the quality of warp and weft yarns and temperature and humidity is more important, which are introduced below.
1. preparation of warp and weft yarns
The water-jet loom has high speed, high weft insertion speed and great friction between warp yarns, so the requirements for warp and weft yarns are relatively high, but the quality of warp and weft yarns is closely related to the quality of the whole previous process. The requirements of water-jet loom for warp and weft yarns are briefly described below.
(a) the requirements of raw materials and knot
1. For short fiber yarn, the cotton blending composition is required to be higher than that of small cloth machines of the same variety. Although it is cost-effective, it can exert high efficiency in the weaving process.
2. The strength of single yarn is higher than that of small loom, because the instantaneous tension of weft yarn in shed of water jet loom is greater than that of shuttle loom, and the friction between warp yarns is much greater than that of small loom, so the strength of warp and weft yarn is required to be higher.
3. Grain knot, thick knot yarn, uniform denier and uniform twist are the indexes of weaving process.
4. The shorter the yarn joint, the better, but it cannot be broken off. The length of yarn tail should be less than 3mm for low tex yarn (fine count yarn) and less than 5mm for high tex yarn (coarse count yarn).
(2) Requirements for warp yarns
Clear openings and few broken ends are the basic requirements for warp yarns. In addition to the above general items, the following points should also be noted.
1. Fluffy sticking is the main factor to reduce defects.
2. Combine strength, proper elongation and flexibility. It should not only withstand the change of tension in weaving process, but also bear the tensile deformation in opening process, and also consider the warp friction between healds in the lifting movement of heald frame.
3. It is very important to clean each working procedure before sizing. Except for the yarn cleaner on the winding machine, flying flowers, silk loops, sundries, etc. fall on the warp yarns, and when pressed by sizing, they often intertwine with adjacent yarns during weaving, making some warp yarns unclear. In severe cases, the weft stop increases.
4. General situation of non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabrics, also known as non-woven fabrics, are materials with the characteristics of water repellency, flexibility, non-combustion support and rich colors. Non-woven fabrics are easy to decompose if they are placed outdoors and exposed to direct sunlight, and the time is only three months, but it can reach five years if they are placed indoors. Non-woven fabrics burn substances, so they will not pollute the environment and are suitable for washing.
Made of polyester fiber, it has soft surface, easy to wipe the surface, good water absorption and cleaning efficiency. Cleaning and packaging of products are completed in the workshop. Optional edge sealing generally includes: cold cutting and laser edge sealing. Generally, laser edge sealing is used; Wiping cloth, fine fiber cloth and fine fiber wiping cloth adopt continuous polyester fiber double woven cloth with soft surface, which can be used to wipe the surface, low dust yield, no fiber removal by friction, and good water absorption and cleaning efficiency.
We can know that nonwovens are different from each other in terms of production technology, raw materials or uses, and they are two completely different products.