一、Microfiber towels can be divided into:
Warp knitted lining and weft knitted lining
Warp-knitted lining: inelastic and durable!
Weft-knitted lining: elastic and soft!
二、 how to distinguish warp knitted lining and weft knitted lining:
A plurality of yarns for warp knitting lining are simultaneously looped in sequence along the longitudinal direction (warp direction) of the cloth surface Weft-knitted lining is looped with one or more yarns in the transverse direction (weft) of the department Weft-knitted lining knitwear can be formed with at least one yarn, but in order to improve production efficiency, it is generally knitted with multiple yarns; However, a warp knitted lining fabric cannot be formed with one yarn, and only one loop can be formed with one yarn. All weft-knitted fabrics can be separated into threads against the knitting direction, but warp-knitted fabrics cannot. Warp knitted lining fabrics cannot be knitted by hand. The simplest and intuitive way to distinguish is to observe. The front and back lines are consistent with weft-knitted lining, while the vertical lines are warp-knitted lining. Generally speaking, weft knitted interlining can be divided into plain, rib and double sides. Warp knitting lining is divided into warp flat, warp chain, warp satin and warp velvet. Moreover, warp knitted lining cannot be separated, while weft knitted lining can be separated in weft direction. Weft-knitted lining knitted fabric is woven by circular knitting machine through looping and looping, while warp-knitted lining is woven by flat knitting machine.
三、 Structure of weft-knitted lining knitted fabric:
1, the basic organization
(1) Plain stitch: Plain stitch is composed of loops with loops on the front side and loops with loops on the back side. The stitch is composed of the same kind of loops with uniform size, that is, weft-knitted single-sided stitch, which is commonly called jersey.
(2) Rib structure: It is formed by longitudinal and alternate arrangement of front and back coils. Ribs with different appearance styles and performances are formed due to the different longitudinal arrangement numbers of front and back coils. Such as 1+1, 2+2, 3+2 and so on
(3) Double-reverse structure: formed by alternating front and back coils. Due to the elastic force of the yarn, the coil is inclined in the longitudinal direction, which makes the fabric shrink and causes the loop arc to protrude on the surface of the fabric, so it has a reverse appearance.
2. Change the organization
(1) Changed plain stitch: It is formed by two plain stitch arranged longitudinally and alternately. Using two kinds of yarn can form two-color longitudinal stripe fabric, and the width of color stripe varies depending on the number of two plain stitches.
(2) Variable rib structure: for example, two 1+1 ribs are used to form a variable rib that looks like 2+2 ribs; A 2+2 rib and a 1+1 rib are arranged alternately to form a change rib with an appearance like 3+3 ribs.
3. Fancy organization
(1) Single-side jacquard weave: a weave in which two or more yarns of different colors are arranged alternately to form a row.
(2) Double-sided jacquard weave: the pattern of double-sided jacquard weave can be formed on one side of the fabric or both sides of the fabric at the same time. Generally, the front side of the fabric is jacquard, and the non-jacquard side is taken as the reverse side of the fabric. The reverse patterns of jacquard weave are generally straight stripes, horizontal stripes, small sesame spots and large sesame spots.
(3) Unit tuck stitch: The concave-convex pinhole effect is formed by using the collecting circle unit.
(4) Double-sided tuck stitch: It is woven by knitting on the basis of rib weave and double rib weave. There is a semi-border weave, one side is a single needle and single row loop, and the other side is a plain stitch formation weave, that is, a beaded mesh weave; Both sides of the border weave are single needle and single row loops, that is, wicker weave.
Yarn adding structure:
(5) Yarn-adding structure of all loops: all loops in the fabric are formed by overlapping two loops, and one side of the fabric is displayed by one kind of yarn and the other side is displayed by another kind of yarn.
(6) Yarn-adding structure of partial coils:
Embroidery yarn is formed by covering some loops of fabric with yarns of the same color or different color as ground weave and arranging them in a certain pattern.
Floating yarn adding is based on plain weave, in which the density of ground yarn is small and the linear density of face yarn is large, and compact yarn adding loops are knitted by ground yarn and face yarn simultaneously.
(7) Plain needle cushion weave: The plain needle weave is woven by ground yarn, and the cushion yarn is woven into an unclosed loop in a certain proportion on the ground weave.
(8) Yarn-adding cushion structure: woven by face yarn, ground yarn and cushion yarn, wherein the face yarn and ground yarn are woven into yarn-adding plain stitch structure.
Weft-inserted weave: a weave formed by inserting an auxiliary yarn in the weft direction on the basis of a basic weave or a changed weave.
(9) Ordinary terry weave: the ground weave is plain stitch weave, and the settlement arc of each additional line forms a terry.
(10) fancy terry weave
Embossed fancy loop structure: whether the loop is knitted or not, according to the pattern requirements
Two-color jacquard terry weave: two kinds of color lines are adopted, and the sinker is selected to enter and exit according to the pattern by the sheet selection device
Terry with two different heights:
Yarn-changing jacquard terry: it is knitted by adding a four-color yarn-changing device on a single-stitch or multi-stitch terry knitting machine.
Two-color terry: terry is formed on both sides of fabric.
Plush weave: In the weaving process, fibers or wool yarns are fed together with ground yarns to weave into loops, and the fibers are attached to the fabric surface in the form of wool.
Pineapple texture: the texture in which the new coil passes through the old coil and its sinking arc.
Silo weave: Silo weave is formed by shifting some loops according to the pattern requirements, and it is a kind of shifting weave. The leno weave is divided into two units: leno weave and double-faced leno weave.
Corrugated weave: A corrugated double-sided weft-knitted fabric formed by inclined coils. Corrugated texture can be divided into rib corrugated texture and ring corrugated texture.
Warp-lined weft-lined weave: A basic weave is lined with warp yarns and weft yarns that do not participate in looping.
Warp jacquard weave: Warp jacquard weave is woven by warp and weft, which can form longitudinal stripe pattern. The warp jacquard weave is divided into single needle and multi-needle.
Composite tissue: Composite tissue is composed of two or more kinds of tissues.
(11) looping-plain stitch composite structure: different styles are formed by different kinds of yarns on both sides of the fabric.
(12) Rib composite structure: It is formed by longitudinal arrangement of front and back coils according to the needs of patterns. Different longitudinal arrangement of front and back coils will form different styles of fabrics.
(13) plain needle-rib composite structure
Single fat weave: In a row, only one knitting of plain stitch is performed.
Double fat stitch: It is formed by knitting plain stitches twice in a row.
(14) plain needle-weft insertion-rib composite structure: quilted structure is used as lining
Knitted fabrics are made up of loops connected in series, which can be divided into weft-knitted fabrics and warp-knitted fabrics according to different knitting methods.
Weft-knitted fabrics, such as ordinary sportswear, underwear, socks and hand-knitted sweaters, are woven transversely with weft yarns in sequence to form loops. The warp knitting lining is that all knitting needles are simultaneously padded and looped.
Knitted fabrics are generally less extensible than weft-knitted fabrics. Most weft-knitted fabrics have obvious extensibility in transverse direction. The extensibility of warp knitted lining fabric is related to the number of guide bars and the structure. Some warp knitted lining fabrics have extensibility in both transverse and longitudinal directions, but some fabrics have good dimensional stability. Warp-knitted lining fabrics can use different structures to reduce the yarn breakage and hole-shedding defects like weft-knitted lining fabrics. In addition, because warp knitted fabrics can use yarns with different thicknesses, carry out different weft-knitted interlining, form different mesh structures, and have simple pattern transformation, almost all fabrics can be knitted. However, on the other hand, it is difficult for warp-knitted lining to obtain shaped products like some weft-knitted fabrics. Generally, it must go through auxiliary processes such as cutting and sewing, and in order to weave smoothly, it also needs warping.
四、 The easiest way to distinguish is:
The loops of warp-knitted fabric can't be removed, and the loops of weft-knitted fabric can be opened. If you pull the loops, you will know whether it is warp-knitted fabric or weft-knitted fabric.
You only need to look at the transverse direction (warp direction) of the two pieces of cloth by hand. The warp knitted interlining can't be pulled, while the weft knitted interlining has obvious elasticity.